Livid was founded in 2014 in partnership with Helios Interactive.Â We spend our time building custom experiences and games for Fortune 500 brands, and creating our own direct-to-consumer independent titles.
Our brand-focused work allows us to work with cutting edge technologies, such as the Vive, Oculus, Hololens, and more. We utilize these tools to create unique, innovative applications that are provided to consumers through a variety of platforms.
Our first internal title, Head of the Order, won First Prize in the gaming category at Intelâ€™s perceptual computing challenge.Â Itâ€™s a gesture-based spellcasting battle game that, through a partnership with Intel, enjoyed a limited arcade release in 60 locations across America.
We are currently working on Shattered Might, for release on Steam and consoles.
Livid’sletter to the action platformer
You’ll find the classic gameplayÂ of Mega ManÂ and Golden AxeÂ remixed with some our favorite modern gaming mechanics from BloodBorne and Okami.
- Unlock 5 characters, eachÂ with a unique ability that allows them to exploit weaknesses in different bosses and enemy types.
- Mastering different actions, weapon types, and character switches is the path to victory!
- Each playable character hails from a distinct region with its own unique environment and culture.
- Harness and protect shardsÂ of might, the remnants of an ancient evil.
- Call the gods to your aid to devastating effect with optional gesture based spellcasting.
- Enjoy well placed cutscenes with interesting narrative.
- CompleteÂ original soundtrack by Justin Lassen.